Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

29 June 2013

Itsy-bitsy Screws

I wear glasses.  There have been times when one of the itsy-bitsy screws holding the frames together fell out.  This hasn't happened to me recently, but I certainly remember the frustration.  If you wear (or have worn) glasses you may have had this happen, too.

Read this post by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess) for the Best Ever portrayal of this experience.  And how it relates to a really bad, awful week.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an itsy bitsy screwdriver to put those tiny screws back in. But I think it's so small I don't know where it is!