Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

21 May 2013

Richard Thompson, recorded live in Cambridge

You probably already know I love Richard Thompson's music.  Found a video with two songs ("Uninhabited Man" and "Johnny's Far Away"), recorded live in Cambridge in 2011.  His guitar work is so smooth, his fingers don't seem to move enough to produce all that sound!  There are even a few glimpses of the famous RT smile.


In other news, I'm poking at two short stories and reading books.  Our weather has been good, so I'm getting outside whenever I can. 

Updates as circumstances warrant. 

1 comment:

V C Larson said...

Thanks for posting this Kat. I'm not familiar with Thompson, but given my Lightfootish tastes, this is right up my alley. I recall Fairport but never got into them. I have some catching up to do!