Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

10 November 2012

NaNoWriMo Update, Day 10

It's 10pm and I have ZERO words for today toward NaNo.  It was a work day for me, but still.  That is pathetic.  My second zero day for the week.  I am currently at 13034. 

My accomplishment today was making ring tones for my new iPhone.  Oooh.  Ring Tones!!  If you call me, "People Got a Lot of Nerve" by Neko Case will let me know.  At least for now.  I have eight to choose from so far and I suspect I will rotate them fairly frequently. 

I will now start writing.   I only need about 3500 words by midnight to be on track ... looks like tomorrow and Monday will be major catch up days.

No comments: