Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

30 January 2013

Storyboard for my novel?

Some of you are familiar with the storyline for my WIP, Rising Tide.  My daughter, who (to me at least) knows all things Internets, showed me this:

Created by gingerhaze HERE

My lovely daughter pointed out Noelle has illustrated my novel!  I pointed out that the hero and heroine do NOT run off on a motorcycle.  Hero pointed out he has one that I just wouldn't let him use in the novel.   *sigh*

But, OMG you guys!  Heroine is a scientist and has a white lab coat.  Hero doesn't pull off his shirt when she gets the helmet, but is not wearing a shirt when she brings up the subject of a helmet ...  close enough!

No comments: