Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

07 January 2013

Sloths - I know you were wondering about them

Relax.
Slow down.
And enjoy this video about sloths.  (Found thanks to Matociquala.)


EDIT 1/13/13
Well, You Tube canceled the account for the video
I linked here. 
For copyright infringement.
Sorry for perpetuating something like that.

I will try to find the original.
Because ... sloths!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat - this was WONDERFUL. Just what I needed today! Will we ever find out why the sloth was crossing the road??

Richard

Kat said...

I have a feeling we'll never know ...

V C Larson said...

This completely cracked me up! Thank you!