Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

19 January 2013

Brief Update

Work has been very busy.  Over the course of about a month we hit the trifecta of regulatory inspections.  We had the FDA for three days, ISO for four days, and yesterday the EMA (the European equivalent of the FDA) for one very intense day.  I’m proud to be part of the team that came through all that with just a few minor observations. 

Perhaps things will return to normal now, whatever that may be.  Perhaps there will be less overtime.  Now, I like the money from overtime, but it seriously cuts into my writing time.  Not just in terms of actual hours.  It wears me out mentally so I can’t write on both my days off.  I need the first one to rest.  As they say, getting older isn’t for wimps. 

I am off today!  Got a lot to do, including a Bar Mitzvah party tonight.  Must head out into the cold ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Getting old is not for sissies"
Bette Davis


Richard