Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

31 October 2013

Tomorrow It Will Be November!


November first means the start of National Novel Writing Month. I have two tiny seeds for short stories. I plan to start with a thumbnail sketch then expand out into the story itself. Whatever story occurs to me when I get up in the morning will be first.

I've mentioned before that I'm a pantser. That generated the first story seed. Auto spell check keeps trying to change "pantser" to "panther." So at least one story will have a panther. I haven't decided if it will be an animal or human panther. Or perhaps both.


Update on my tech fail:

The zombie modem has been retired.  :-((  It was a good little modem that also has wireless capabilities. Now I have two boxes (modem and router) where there used to be one.

I have new earbuds. Music is in stereo again.

The iPod is hanging in there. Not sure when I'll have time to pick up another one.

Good luck to everybody starting the adventure that is NaNo. Keep in touch! I'll try to do that, too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck, have fun, and keep an eye on your panther!