Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

18 February 2013

Twitter!

I signed up at Twitter back in November.  I mostly only looked at stuff through November and December.  In January I started retweeting more.  I still haven't made many original tweets.  Don't have a whole lot to share with the world, but I really enjoy reading what the little bit of the world I'm following has to share. 

Somehow I acquired six followers.  I'm still figuring out how the Twitter thing works, so I have no idea how some of these people found me.

I added a widget here that links to my Twitter account.  At least it's supposed to.  Let me know if it turns out to be technology fail.  I thought it would have the little blue Twitter bird...

Welcome to anyone new to my blog.  Here it's mostly science and fiction writing, with random stuff I find interesting and occasional rants. 

I don't seem to get many comments. Is it that I'm not leaving opening for you guys?  Are you all shy?  I don't bite, and won't permit nasty comments here in my little corner of the internets.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy what I have to say and share.  I'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

V C Larson said...

I just come to feed the fish, but I do read all your posts! I refuse to tweet however. Wait, was that under 146 characters...

Anonymous said...

I wondered why the fish weren't biting!

Kat said...

LOL

If you were on Twitter, Vic, I'd follow you. ;-)