Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

17 February 2012

WRoE Update 1

The current edit pass on my WIP is officially terminated as of today, at page 80 of 119.  Version 1 goes to the trunk.

Why? 

I had a great idea for a plot change today.  I shall have Rori kidnapped by the main antagonist after all.  I rejected that back in November because I couldn't see a way for her to survive; thought the logical thing if he got his hands on her was to just kill her.  Now ... I can see a way.  It involves Our Hero busting his handsome butt, but he's good at that, and this time he may not end up with three cracked ribs and a fractured skull! 

Gotta give the guy some incentive ...

No comments: