Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

18 August 2011

Science Fiction - What to Read

A while back, NPR requested listeners to recommend science fiction and fantasy books.  A blog I follow (Book View Cafe) did a similar thing, but separated SF and F into two lists.  Today BVC put up the SF list, along with a link to the NPR list: 
 Book View Cafe's recommendations for SF

The BVC list is marvelous!  It has many of my favorite authors as well as some I've never heard of.  And I'm ashamed of how little of it I've read.  Gotta get to work on that.  Soonish.  I have two of the Vonda McIntyre Starfarer books sitting right here ...

Catch you later.



No comments: