Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

21 August 2012

I know it's kind of late

It's late and I should be sleeping, but I added a new feature here at my blog.  At the top there are now two tabs.  I know, they don't look like tabs in this template, but that's what they are.  HOME is for my main blog.  YOUR THOUGHTS AND WHATNOT is for whatever you want to say to me - as long as it's polite, of course.  {Not polite and I'll quickly acquire something akin to John Scalzi's Mallet of Loving Correction.  *rubs chin*  Hmm, I have a machete I use for editing manuscripts ... it hacks through word jungles like anything.}

The idea for the page came from my friend Dixie, via her friend Jilly.  We all have blogs hosted by Multiply.  Don't bother looking into it now; they're shutting down the social networking/ blogging feature of the site by December to focus on eCommerce.  BUT, they have a wonderful feature called  "Guestbook" where visitors can post messages. So I'm hoping my new page will function something like the Multiply guestbook.  I may also be using it like the Multiply "Notes" where we could post little thoughts and ideas that don't warrant an entire blog post.

So, try it out (please?)  Let me know what you think about it or whatever else is on your mind.

Thanks,

Kat

No comments: