Quote(s)

“Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.” - Girl Genius, by Kaja & Phil Foglio

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Perspective, it's all about perspective ...

05 November 2011

NaNo 2011, Day Five

I'm a bit behind, but not so much that I can't catch up before bedtime. I wrote a thousand words this morning and only need another 1300 or so to be on target.  I'm happy with the way my story is developing and haven't yet written through my beginning ideas.  The two main characters haven't even met yet!  I haven't had to resort to ramblings to get the word count.  (Around the middle of the month last year I wrote a committee meeting that went on for several days' worth of word count!  Haven't edited that yet, but it will be surprising if even 1/6 of it stays.)  The characters have provided some possible directions, and it will be fun finding out which the story follows. 

Now I'm heading out to enjoy the beautiful day! Best of luck to everyone!


Thanks for reading, and comments are always welcome. 

No comments: